1. Healthy fish fingers
1. Mix 5 tbsp flour, 1 tsp paprika, the zest of half a lemon and salt and pepper in a bowl.Â
2. In another bowl, lightly beat two eggs together. Fill a large plate with breadcrumbs (ideally made from three slices of whole-wheat bread).
2. Creamy bacon pasta
1. Cook whole-wheat penne according to the packet instructions.
2. Snip up rashers of bacon into pieces. In a big pan, fry the bacon in olive oil until just coloured, then stir in in a tub of reduced-fat crÃ©me fraÃ®che. Not a bacon fan?
3. Easy pita pizzas
1. Smear the top of a whole-wheat pitta with sundried tomato purÃ©e.
2. Scatter with toppings, like torn mozzarella, sliced mushrooms, halved cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn and grated parmesan. More adventurous eaters can add
4. Family fajitasÂ
1. Mush up a soft avocado with the back of a fork and quarter cherry tomatoes. Add a squeeze of lime, some black pepper and a little chopped fresh cilantro to the avocado and set aside.
2. Drain a can of black beans, slic
5. Sweet potato burgers
1. The night before, bake three sweet potatoes until soft (around 40 mins) and leave to cool overnight.
2. To make the burgers, fry a red onion and a red chilli (de-seeded so it isn't too spicy) in olive oil, until softened.<