Whatever you’re up to this summer, make it a bright one with Daz!
We all know bright clothes can help brighten the mood whenever, wherever. That’s why we love summer, because summer months always mean bright summer clothes. Crazy shirts, the bright kaftans and the patterned dresses.
If you love bright clothes as much as we do, we have the competition for you. We have a £1000 Love2Shop voucher up for grabs towards a beautifully bright new summer wardrobe.
How to enter:
Head over to TikTok to take part in the #DazItUp TikTok Challenge. Visit the challenge page to unlock the filter and transform from your lazy loungewear to your favourite bright summer clothes with the Daz Brightness Boost button.
Post your transformation on TikTok using #DazItUp to be entered into the competition.
Come rain or shine, keep it bright with Daz Pods with built-in brightness boosters. So, if bright & dazzlingly clean sounds good to you, whack in a Daz All-in-One Pod in your next wash.
Want to know more about how to keep your summer clothes bright? Click here to find out more.
Keep out of reach of children. Learn more at www.keepcapsfromkids.eu.
#DazItUp Challenge Terms & Conditions
To enter, participate in the #DazItUp Challenge by uploading a video using the challenge filters to the TikTok platform, using the hashtag #DazItUp between (24/06/2020 00:01AM) and (22/08/2020 11.59PM) for the chance to win £1000 of Love2Shop Vouchers. The promotion is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person will be considered for the prize draw. No purchase necessary.
By making a submission to this challenge, you agree to the user submission terms as outlined here
Terms and conditions
- This Free Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person. No bulk or third-party entries accepted.
- To enter, participate in the #DazItUp Challenge by uploading a video using the challenge filters to the TikTok platform, using the hashtag #DazItUp between (24/06/2020 00:01AM) and (22/08/2020 11.59PM)
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete or delayed.
- All valid entries received by (22/08/2020 11.59PM) will be entered into a Free Prize Draw and the first 1 entry randomly selected by an independent person will win one prize of £1000 of Love2Shop Vouchers
- The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified by direct message within 10 working days of the promotion closing date and given contact details of the agency that is organising the prize despatch. In the event the claim for a prize is not received within 7 working days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Prizes will be delivered within 28 working days of prize claim being received.
- A list of prize winners will be available after the Prize Draw closing date at http://www.winners-list.co.uk
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- By entering the promotion, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the prize draw and to images and text entry being used for publicity or promotional purposes including, and not limited to; Instagram, websites, magazine or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok. Data collected for this contest will not be disclosed to TikTok.
Guidelines for content – Content that does not adhere to these guidelines may be removed
All government rules must be adhered to including Social distancing rules of 2M should be followed in the creation of any content.
You should not upload content involving or referring to: -
- The act of ingesting, or using laundry pods in a dangerous way which can cause serious medical injury and could require hospitalization
- Adult Content including but not limited to:
- Abhorrent behavior (i.e. child molestation, incest, etc.)
- Graphic portrayal of rape or where rape/sexual assault is treated as acceptable
- Excessive nudity
- Excessive or offensive profanity beyond the social norm
- Brutality, graphic violence or physical suffering showing aggressive action toward people or animals.
- Support or recruitment for terrorist organizations
- Unlawful activity
- Gambling where it involves information or encouragement of illegal gambling.
- Alcohol abuse or narcotic use
- Racial or ethnic overtones shown in an irresponsible, inflammatory or offensive manner.
- Stereotyping, denigration, or hate speech against a particular profession, institution or people on the basis of gender, race, sexual identity, ethnicity, nationality, spiritual or religious belief or political views.
- Illness or afflictions presented in a disrespectful manner including Covid 19
- Religious beliefs presented in a disrespectful manner.
- Material that is malicious toward P&G, our employees, products or brands, product categories, and business practices.