This Site managed by: Procter & Gamble UK
1. This website is an online platform developed by Procter & Gamble (P&G), a company that has been establishing brands for the past 175 years, helping people around the world have an extraordinary day, every day. The premise of the site is as follows: Sometimes we need help tackling life's little challenges. Whether it's choosing the perfect mascara for a night out, getting chewing gum out of a school uniform or sprucing up your home in record time - we're there for you. With help from our top experts, inspiring articles, great offers on the latest products and real reviews from our community you'll always be in the know.
ACCESSING OUR SITE – YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY – COOKIES – COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
ELIGIBILITY: Your membership and participation are completely voluntary. You represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate. You agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older
Procter & Gamble UK will collect and store Your Personal Information as part of your registration process to access and use the P&G website.
Trust is a cornerstone of our corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers.
Click here for the full details of our Privacy Statement:
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us. We also reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your data can be transferred to non EU countries. You can access, rectify, ask to delete your data. To exercise your
rights, click here.
2. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS – RE-USE BY P&G - COMMUNITY GUIDELINES / HOUSE RULES - MODERATION
The P&G Website has dedicated spaces for its members to express meaningful thoughts, opinions and insights relevant to the featured topic. You may browse this site for personal entertainment and information. There are many opportunities for you to actively participate in the P&G Website Community. Please make sure your responses are relevant to the posted entry and the stated focus of the P&G Website Community. While topic drift is normal, we expect that everyone will stay as close to the subject as possible.
You understand that your submission will become public (including your user name and photo). P&G does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete any submission that you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not P&G, are responsible for the contents of any submission(s). None of the submissions that you upload shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of P&G, its third party service providers and agents, or their respective directors, officers and employees.
RE-USE BY P&G
P&G shall have the right at its sole discretion to retain and use any all comments, suggestions, data or other information (collectively "Information") contributed by you to the P&G Website Community in current or future products or services, without further compensation to you. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, you agree to assign, as necessary, any and all rights to such Information to P&G and cooperate with P&G in the assignment of such rights. You also hereby grant P&G Website a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use your user name, statements, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world including, without limitation, for any and all advertising, promotion and other purposes of trade. >
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES / HOUSE RULES:
(a) You represent that:
(i) All content that you submit is original and accurate
(ii) You are not an employee of Procter & Gamble nor do you work for or are contracted by an affiliate or agency of P&G hired by P&G to promote and/or sell P&G Products
(iii) Your submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor is planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for P&G or any third party
(iv) You are currently a bona fide user of the P&G products mentioned in your submission
(v) Your submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation to you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your proposed submission, except for the possibility of having your submission used for P&G promotional purposes as explained below.
(vi) The statements you make or opinions you convey reflect your true and honest opinion of and experience with the P&G products mentioned in your submission
(vii) If your submission contains any images of persons who are of minor age, you represent that you are the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agree to the minor being featured in the submissions.
1. You may not attempt to impersonate another user or a person who is not a user;
2. You may not use any information obtained from the P&G Website Community in order to harass, threaten, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without such user’s prior explicit consent;
3. The contribution must not contain material that threatens or attacks any place, business, or group;
4. The contribution must not contain material that violates, invades, or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
5. The contribution must be wholly original and created entirely by you and does not incorporate or include anything this is owned by a third party or would require the consent of a third party;
6. The contribution must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
7. The contribution must not contain brand names or trademarks;
8. The contribution must not display any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements);
9. The contribution must not contain adware, chain letters, junk mail, unsolicited mass mailings, spam, pyramid schemes, advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations;
10. The contribution must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
11. The contribution must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group);
12. The contribution must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
13. The contribution must not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
14. Contributions must not contain criminal or tortuous activity, including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing, or gambling;
15. Contributions must not include solicitations of money or services;
16. Contributions must not solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
17. The contribution must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
18. You may not:
a) select or use a screen name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person,
b) use a screen name of anyone else without authorization,
c) use a screen name in violation of the intellectual property or other legal rights of any person or
d) use a screen name that P&G Website considers, in its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate.
MODERATION: You understand and agree that P&G has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
REPORTING ABUSE: All over our website you’ll see ‘Report’ buttons that let you notify us of stuff that breaches the rules. This helps you look after the community too.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The content of this site is not a substitute for medical advice. P&G Website or P&G Website e-mail newsletters are not intended to, and do not, provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information are for general informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site or in a P&G Website e-mail newsletter. Never rely on information from this site or an e-mail newsletter in place of seeking professional medical advice.
PROMOTIONS: Special terms may apply to other services or promotions offered by P&G Website, such as official rules for contests, sweepstakes, features and/or activities. Any such terms are in addition to these guidelines, and in the event of a conflict, the Guidelines will prevail.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES: This P&G Website may contain links to other sites that are neither owned nor operated by P&G, although some such sites may have an affiliation with the P&G Website (collectively, Third Party Websites). Such links are provided for your convenience only. The P&G Website makes no representations whatsoever about any Third Party Websites which you may access through this P&G Website, as the P&G Website has no control over the content appearing on such Third Party Websites. Moreover, a link to a Third Party Website does not imply and does not constitute sponsorship, endorsement, approval, or responsibility for the content on, or the use of, such Third Party Website. No rights to use or copy the information on this P&G Website or the Third Party Website is granted or implied.
RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES: The contributions provided by you are not to be considered as representative of the views of P&G or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. In addition, no confidential or other relationship, fiduciary or otherwise, exists between you and P&G. As such, each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
4. MODIFICATION OF TERMS
P&G may modify the terms of this agreement at our sole discretion and without notice, which modification shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, we suggest that you check this page regularly for updated or additional guidelines
5. BREACH OF TERMS, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
1. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the P&G Website.
2. Legal proceedings against You for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
3. Further legal action against You.
6. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY6.1 You agree that registration, participation or use of this Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this website is made available to you “as is” and Procter & Gamble, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of [www.supersavvyme.co.uk] or the content of any sites linked to this site and, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the P&G website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the P&G websites, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
By registering, participating or using this Website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless P&G, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the [www.supersavvyme.co.uk]; (ii) your breach of any of these terms; (iii) your breach of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; (iv) your breach of any laws and regulation in creating, posting and/or subsequently amending your submissions; or (v) any claim that any one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This indemnity shall survive the duration of Your access to this Website.
The User may not assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this agreement without P&G prior written consent, [such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed]. P&G may assign or transfer its rights under this agreement without consent, provided that it gives advance notice to the User.
8. VARIATION AND WAIVER
8.1 User shall be notified in writing of any variation of this agreement and subject to acceptance by User during User’s next connection to the P&G Website immediately following the variation. If User does not agree to the variation, the P&G Website access shall be removed.
8.2 A waiver of any right under this agreement is only effective if it is in writing and applies only to the party to whom the waiver is addressed and the circumstances for which it is given. No waiver shall be implied by taking or failing to take any other action.
9.1 If any provision (or part of a provision) of this agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
9.2 If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the P&G Website, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.