UGC release agreement
The P&G Website has dedicated spaces for its members to express meaningful thoughts, opinions and insights relevant to the featured topic. Please make sure your responses are relevant to the posted entry and the stated focus of the P&G Website Community. While topic drift is normal, we expect that everyone will stay as close to the subject as possible.
You will be required to scroll through the entire Terms and check the “empty boxes” to show that you agree to it.
If you do not agree to the terms, do not check the box and do not submit any content to us.
You understand that your submission will become public (including your user name and photo). P&G does not guarantee that you will have any opportunity to edit or delete any Submission that you have submitted. You acknowledge that you, not P&G, are responsible for the contents of any Submission(s). None of the Submissions that you upload shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of P&G, its third party service providers and agents, or their respective directors, officers and employees.
P&G RE-USE BY P&G
P&G shall have the right at its sole discretion to retain and use any all comments, suggestions, data or other information (collectively "Information") contributed by you to the P&G Website Community in current or future products or services, without further compensation to you. To the extent such Information is protectable under intellectual property laws, you agree to assign, as necessary, any and all rights to such Information to P&G and cooperate with P&G in the assignment of such rights. You also hereby grant P&G Website a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reproduce, copy, publish, broadcast, or otherwise use your user name, statements, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world including, without limitation, for any and all advertising, promotion and other purposes of trade.
1.  COMMUNITY GUIDELINES / HOUSE RULES:
(a)   You represent that:
(i)    All content that you submit is original and accurate
(ii)   You are not an employee of Procter & Gamble nor do you work for or are contracted by an affiliate or agency of P&G hired by P&G to promote and/or sell P&G Products
(iii)  Your submission (or any portion of it) has not been included in nor is planned for use in any other advertising or promotional materials, for P&G or any third party
(iv) You are currently a bona fide user of the P&G products mentioned in your submission
(v)  Your submission will be made without any prior payment or promise of payment having been made to you or the expectation to you of any payment, benefit or advantage in return for your proposed submission, except for the possibility of having your submission used for P&G promotional purposes as explained below.
(vi)  The statements you make or opinions you convey reflect your true and honest opinion of and experience with the P&G products mentioned in your submission
(vii) If your submissions contains any images of persons who are minor of age, you represent that you are the legal guardian of the minor depicted and agree to the minor being featured in the submissions.
1. You may not attempt to impersonate another User or a person who is not a User;
2. You may not use any information obtained from the P&G Website Community in order to harass, threaten, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any User without such User’s prior explicit consent;
3. The contribution must not contain material that threatens or attacks any place, business, or group;
4. The contribution must not contain material that violates, invades, or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
5. The contribution must be wholly original and created entirely by you and does not incorporate or include anything this is owned by a third party or would require the consent of a third party;
6. The contribution must not contain content that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
7. The contribution must not contain brand names or trademarks;
8. The contribution must not display any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements);
9. The contribution must not contain adware, chain letters, junk mail, unsolicited mass mailings, spam, pyramid schemes, advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations;
10. The contribution must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information;
11. The contribution must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libellous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group);
12. The contribution must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
13. The contribution must not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
14. Contributions must not contain criminal or tortuous activity, including but not limited to child pornography, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing, or gambling;
15. Contributions must not include solicitations of money or services;
16. Contributions must not solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
17. The contribution must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable local, state, federal, or international laws and regulations.
18. You may not:
a)      select or use a screen name of another person with the intention of impersonating that person,
b)      use a screen name of anyone else without authorization,
c)       use a screen name in violation of the intellectual property or other legal rights of any person or
d)      use a screen name that www.supersavvyme.co.uk considers, in its sole discretion and for any reason, inappropriate.
You understand and agree that P&G has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, review, remove or refuse your submission or any portion thereof, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for the contents of any submissions.
REPORTING ABUSE: All over our website you’ll see ‘Report’ buttons that let you notify us of stuff that breaches the rules. This helps you look after the community too.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: The content of this site is not a substitute for medical advice. www.supersavvyme.co.uk is not intended to, and do not, provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information are for general informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site or in a Parent Pages e-mail newsletter. Never rely on information from this site or an e-mail newsletter in place of seeking professional medical advice.
2.      LIMITATION OF REMEDIES AND LIABILITY
2.1   You agree that registration, participation or use of this Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this website is made available to you “as is” and Procter & Gamble, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of www.supersavvyme.co.uk or the content of any sites linked to this site and,  to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the P&G website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the P&G websites, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
By registering, participating or using this Webiste, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Procter & Gamble, its directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the www.supersavvyme.co.uk; (ii) your breach of any of these terms; (iii) your breach of any third party rights, including without limitation any copyright, intellectual property, or privacy right; (iv) your breach of any laws and regulation in creating, posting and/or subsequently amending your submissions; or (v) any claim that any one of your submissions caused damage to a third party. This indemnity shall survive the duration of the Promotion.
This Promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Promotion.