Terms & Conditions
Receipt Scanning Programme - www.supersavvyme.com
- This Programme is open to any resident in the UK & Ireland aged 16 years and over, who have the capacity to conclude a binding contract and who registered at Supersavvyme (SSM) and who correctly entered all relevant details to register and benefit from receipt scanning, hereafter referred to as “User”.
- This excludes employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with the Supersavvyme.com platform.
2) User information:
- As a User in participating into the receipt scanning Programme (“the Programme”), you agree for P&G to collect and process the personal information that you share with us. This includes your personal details and information as part of your registration process, the additional information you may share when updating your details and the entire information contained on your purchase receipts when uploading them.
- The information you provide in these instances is necessary to enable your participation to the Programme and its services and allows P&G to provide you with personalized and relevant offers of coupons and samples, and information about any P&G product as well as other communications from P&G.
- This information may be transferred outside the European Union, to other group companies P&G, and to third parties acting on behalf of P&G.
3) Promotion Mechanism:
- User must be registered in the program to benefit from receipt scanning.
- User must have a Smartphone with access to the internet to access the cash back saving solution and be able to take a photo of the receipt.
- User will need to choose receipt scanning option to benefit from cashback discount reimbursement. User cannot change their mind and change to printable coupon after saving a coupon for cashback.
- In order to receive the cashback the user must save the coupon on their mobile before purchasing the product. To save a cashback coupon on a mobile the user should do the following:
i. Add the coupon to the basket and;
ii. Access the basket with all added coupons and;
iii. Save coupons for cashback
- If the user has not uploaded a receipt after 15 days of making the purchase, the coupon will disappear from the user’s account.
- User must have functioning Pay Pal account (www.paypal.com/uk/home).
- If in the event SSM is unavailable when a user is in the process of requesting their cashback, the amount due to them will be restored automatically.
- If receipt(s) have not been validated, the user will see the reason in their profile page on SSM and can act accordingly.
Contact UK ☎ 08000281047 9:00am - 5:00pm GMT Monday – Friday.
- Different coupon offers will be available to different users at any given time. This is defined by the technology and cannot be manually controlled.
- Users will only be offered one coupon per brand across a 12 month period.
- There is only a limited number of receipt scanning coupons available on the site. If offers are depleted prior to the user saving them in their basket the site will display a message stating the “offer is no longer available” and the user will not be able to benefit from this offer.
4) Redeeming Receipt Scanning Discount:
- All coupons are single use.
- Acceptance of the coupon(s) is/are at the discretion of the retailer.
- User must buy the featured product in-store before coupon expiry date.
- User has 15 calendar days to upload a photo of the receipt after purchasing the product.
- In order for the receipt to be validated, the following information should be legible and visible: date of purchase, name or logo of the retailer, identifiable brand/product name that has been purchased and the individual price it has been purchased at.
- No more than 2 photographs can be uploaded per receipt
- Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Receipt validation process can take up to 48 hours.
- £5 (UK)/ €5(Ireland) is the minimum amount that can be paid as cashback.
- Cashback can only be made via Pay Pal transfer. No charges will apply for the user.
- P&G is not responsible for PayPal Terms & Conditions.
5) Conditions of use:
- User shall refrain from uploading content containing viruses, Trojans, worms, malicious software, bots, spy Programmes or any other computer code aimed at damaging, interfering with, or insidiously intercepting or hijacking systems, data or information;
- User shall refrain from uploading any visual elements, text, photos, images, videos, audio sequences or any other material constituting junk mail, spam, advertising, adware, chain letters, pyramid systems and/or commercial offers, or that infringes the rights (including copyrights, trademarks, commercial secrets or the personal or property rights of any third parties) and privacy of others, that illustrates, mentions or encourages criminal behaviour, or that would give rise to liability or that violate local, regional, national, federal or international laws and regulations in any manner;
- User shall refrain from uploading any graphical elements, text, photos, images, videos, audio sequences or any material of a defamatory, injurious, intimidating, harassing, racist, sexually explicit, hateful or violent nature.
- User shall refrain from uploading any personal data (i.e., any data that would identify the user as an individual). This includes things like first name and last name, e-mail address, etc.
6) Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
- By entering into this receipt scanning Programme, you agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- P&G reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify in whole or in part, at any time and without notice, these terms and conditions and any other aspect of the Programme, giving Users reasonable notice of any amendment that might have a negative impact on their accounts.
- Users acknowledge that the most up-to-date version of the Terms is located on the website of the Programme and a User’s continued use of the Programme after notice of any modification will amount to acceptance of the modification to these Terms. Users may object to the modification to the Programme or its Terms by no longer participating.
- Any breach of either Terms and Conditions may result in your account being closed at P&G’s discretion.
7) Limitation of Liability and Warranties:
- You accept that participation in the Programme is entirely at your own risk. Unless otherwise provided by law, P&G is not liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arises out of or is in any way connected with (a) any use of the Programme, (b) any failure or delay by P&G in connection with the Programme (including, without limitation, the use of, or inability to use, any component of this Programme), or (c) the performance or non-performance of the Programme by P&G, even if P&G has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your registration information, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. This provision does not affect liability that cannot be excluded or limited in the context of applicable laws.
- To the extent permitted by law, P&G makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Programme, which is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. P&G expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that its Programme will be error-free.
- P&G further disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Programme.
- Unless otherwise provided by law, P&G expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Determination and payment of tax liability on awards, including income tax, if any, are the sole responsibility of the User.
- The failure of P&G to comply with the Terms in the case of force majeure, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, provincial or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of P&G, shall not be deemed a breach of the Terms. If any such contingency lasts for more than sixty (60) days, P&G shall have the right to terminate the Programme immediately by giving notice and shall have no further liability to any User.
- P&G's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by P&G in writing.
8) Governing Law and Applicable Jurisdiction:
- These Terms and any litigation or complaints resulting from them or linked to them, their purpose or their processes (including lawsuits or complaints of a non-contractual variety) will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with England and Wales’s law and Irish law respectively.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP
Last Update : 11/03/2019