Nothing says 'home' like a hot meal cooked from scratch (when we get the time!). Lasagne and pasta bakes, for example, are family favourites, but unfortunately the clean-up can be seriously off-putting.
But if visions of crispy cheese, rice or pasta and stuck-on sauces make you break out in a cold sweat, there's no need to fear. Tough Baby has arrived just in time to tackle the tough-to-clean dishes in your dishwasher.
Tough Baby is Fairy's new sidekick and the long-lost brother of Bizzie, the iconic Fairy mascot. Accidentally separated at birth, the tough twins had drastically different upbringings. However, despite growing up in different environments, Tough Baby and Bizzie both developed a hatred for tough messes and a love for sparkling dishes. Now finally reunited, the twins have developed a deep bond over their love of cleaning.
So now there's no need to avoid those hearty favourites with Tough Baby and Fairy Platinum; they're the ultimate dynamic duo for cleaning tough messes, leaving tough-to-clean dishes sparkling first time!
Don't believe us? Try something a little different from the traditional pasta bake with this oven-baked cauliflower and broccoli cheese risotto recipe. It even has the extra zing of mustard to enhance the cheesy goodness.
Then be sure to use Fairy Platinum dishwasher tablets to make cleaning up a breeze.
Oven-Baked cauliflower and broccoli cheese risotto
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1hr 5minutes
- 25g butter
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 250g cooked white rice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 350g large cauliflower florets
- 250g large broccoli florets
- 500g readymade cheese sauce
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 25g wholegrain mustard
- 100g grated mature Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan oven, 350F, gas 4). Melt the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the onion for 10 minutes to soften. Stir in the rice and spoon into the bottom of a 1½ litre shallow baking dish.
2. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil, add the cauliflower and broccoli, bring back to the boil and cook lightly for two minutes. Drain well and arrange over the rice.
3. Mix the sauce, eggs and mustard together. Season to taste and pour over the vegetables. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Put the dish on a baking tray and bake for 50 minutes until bubbling and golden. Serve immediately.
Let us know how Tough Baby and Fairy Platinum did with tackling the mess in the comments section below.