Dawn O’Porter’s beauty bag must-haves
1. Head & Shoulders Thick & Strong Extra Thickening Treatment – Because I have a bob, it’s so important for my hair to look as full and thick as possible. This leaves my hair feeling instantly thicker with more oomph.
2. Vitamin C Moisturiser – I use a brand here in LA called Avalon Organics. It’s based on natural ingredients and I love the fact it’s packed with Vitamin C which is great for your skin. I think it’s important to fall in love with the feel of your moisturiser and this one is lovely!
3. Paw Paw – 100% paw paw from Australia. My best friend sends it over to me as she lives there, it’s amazing. I use it as lip balm.
4. Bobbi Brown bronzer – This stuff is genius. It’s a matte bronzer and you can put it all over your face and you won’t look shiny. It helps for those early mornings where you look pale.
5. Oral B electric toothbrush – I travel loads and this means I always have an electric toothbrush with me.
6. Nars orgasm blusher– Cheeks should always be pink or peach, those are just the rules.
7. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage – This is hands down the best concealer I have tried. I have black circles under my eyes when I work long hours so with this, my secret is camouflaged!
8. A nail file – Being caught short without a nail file is very stressful, so I always have one.