Hi! I’m 32 years old and I live with my boyfriend. In my free time I LOVE to shop but really enjoy photography and that’s what I’m really passionate about – and beauty, of course.
So, I’m an early riser as I work in the City of London, I’m a PA on the trading floor – so I’m forever rushing through my morning routine but I always have time to put on a full face of makeup and style my hair.
What beauty products can’t I live without?
I’m obsessed with facial cleanses and lotions…
- A facial cleanser
- Clarifying lotion
- Serum(s) – morning and evening
- A very good moisturising lotion – must be a good one!
- A really good night cream
My favourite hair product?
It needs to smell good and you can’t beat Aussie Miracle Moist, its divine and my hair loves it.
Shave or epilate?
I’m a razor girl! I use a Venus Swirl razor and it’s really good, just glides over the skin.
My ultimate beauty product?
It’s got to be the serum cream, I use it day and night and couldn’t live without it.
What beauty products will you be reviewing today?
- Herbal Essences Essences Shampoo Ignite My Colour
- Herbal Essences Conditioner Ignite My Colour
- Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo Aussome Volume
- Pantene Pro-V Hairspray Extra Strong