Pantene Volume & Nourish Solid Shampoo Bar For Damaged Hair 85g

INTRODUCING PANTENE PRO-V MIRACLE SHAMPOO BAR.

Here's to a great hair day that you can feel good about!
This solid shampoo bar is packed with nutrients and pro-vitamins, for healthy-looking hair without the plastic waste. With 97% natural ingredients*.
* 97% naturally derived ingredients, with the remaining 3% for a good usage experience and product stability. Naturally derived ingredients maintain >50% of their natural origin
 
How to use
1. Wet the bar and work into a lather in your hands or directly on wet hair.
2. Massage through your hair.
3. Rinse with warm water 
4. Hang the bar to dry, ready for its next use