You will need
- small glass jars
- red and white buttons
- clear glue
- red and white string
- silver cord
- white sand or small stones
- Ensure the glass jars are clean and dry.
- Stick the buttons onto the sides of the jars using clear glue (we used Bostik Clear All-purpose Adhesive) and leave to dry.
- Further decorate the jars with string and cord.
- Fill each jar halfway with sand or small stones (for example, ﬁsh tank gravel) and insert a candle.
For more ways the kids can help out at Christmas visit check out these Christmas tasks!
You might also like these craft ideas: